Monday, November 11, 2013

At The Lack Of Words

When I wake on the hands of dawn
And hear the twitters of birds
On the nest gleaming in the golden streaks spread on lawn,
O dear poem, I am at the lack of words.

When the rainbow colours the sky
As the sun peeps through dark clouds,
On the colours seven does this soul fly
Setting the words of you, sweet poem, in bounds.

When I see the rove of butterflies
Borrowing colours from buds
And flying in the noon sun to entice
Then good poem, I am at the lack of words.

When I see the might of flaunty water
And watch all flush in the sabotaging floods.
When I see the plight of all that scatter
My mind sobs leaving me at the lack of words.

Amongst this when my heart leaves
And with voids my mind muds;
When seeking towards ultimacy it heaves,
O dear poem, I am at the lack of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger